Information on the processing of personal data by Robotronic Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Cracow
at Dobrowolskiego str. 10d, VAT Reg No.: PL 676-246-07-95, REGON: 122742678, KRS: 0000450117
In accordance with Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data,
commonly known as the GDPR regulation. Your personal data has been provided to Robotronic Sp. z o.o. voluntarily
via&nbarticley means of communication (business meetings, signing a contract, traditional mail, e-mail and others)
for business purposes. This document fulfills the obligation incumbent on Robotronic Sp. z o.o. in connection
with the GDPR regulation.
The administrator of your personal data is Robotronic Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Cracow, Dobrowolskiego str. 10d,
VAT Reg. No.: PL 676-246-07-95, REGON: 122742678, KRS: 0000450117, hereinafter referred to as "Robotronic".
Data Protection Officer
Robotronic does not appoint a Data Protection Inspector. In all matters regarding data processing, you can contact
the Administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Purpose of data processing and legal grounds
Your personal data may be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of the general data protection regulation
for the performance of a contract, order or commercial processes in accordance with applicable law, including
The legal basis for data processing may be: consent to the processing, performance or conclusion of a contract, legal
obligation on the administrator, legitimate interests of the Administrator.
Period of personal data storage
The collected personal data will be processed during the performance of the sales or delivery contract. After this
period, the data will be stored for 6 years.
In connection with the processing of your personal data by Robotronic, you are entitled to:
- the right to access personal data, in accordance with art. 15 of the Regulation,
- the right to rectify personal data, in accordance with art. 16 of the Regulation,
- the right to delete personal data (the right to be forgotten), in accordance with art. 17 of the Regulation,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data, in accordance with art. 18 of the Regulation,
- the right to transfer data to another administrator, in accordance with art. 20 of the Regulation,
- the right to object to data processing,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation.